This Agreement states the terms and conditions under which you may access and use any website which Diabetes Safety Organisation chooses to link to this Agreement (each a “Website”). By accessing and using a Website, you are indicating your acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by, this Agreement. If you do not accept this Agreement, you must not access or use a Website.
Diabetes Safety Organisation may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Use of a Website after such changes are posted will signify your acceptance of these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement. We will indicate at the bottom of this page the date this Agreement was last revised
Copyright and usage
Any trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, page headers, icons, scripts and trade names (each, a “Mark”) contained on the Website are property of Diabetes Safety Organisation. Our Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. All other Marks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We take copyright and the theft of our original work very seriously and would draw to your attention that it is protected under UK copyright law. Please note we vehemently defend our content and will always take action against any person or business for compensation if any part of our website, design, content, promotion or SEO whether text or images, are found being used without prior authorisation in writing. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or exploit any part of this Service without written approval from Diabetes Safety Organisation.
True and Correct Information
You are always obligated to provide Diabetes Safety Organisation with true and accurate personal information. When you decide to send any information to Diabetes Safety Organisation, you certify that your data is fully accurate and true.
Limitation of liability
Subject to applicable law, in no event shall Diabetes Safety Organisation, or any of its partners, employees, consultants, representatives, officers, directors, agents, or licensors (“Diabetes Safety Organisation Related Parties”) be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any loss or damages in the nature of or relating to lost business, lost savings, lost data and/or lost profits, arising from your use of, reliance upon, or inability to use the Website and/or the Content, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise. The foregoing limitation shall apply even if Diabetes Safety Organisation knew of or ought to have known of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer or Warranty and Liability
Diabetes Safety Organisation is not a medical organisation, our employees will not give you any medical advice or diagnosis. The information available through this Service and from any other of our provided services should not be used to make any medical diagnoses and is only to be used for educational purposes. It is not a substitute for the advice and treatment of a licensed healthcare professional. Not all products and services are suited for everyone and the information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or current. The creators of any products/services do not assume, and shall not have, any liability to users for injury or loss in connection with this. We make no representations or warranties and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning any treatment or any action following the information offered or provided within or through the Website. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist, such as a licensed psychologist, physician or other health professional. Never disregard the medical advice of a psychologist, physician or other health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of the information offered or provided within or through the Website.
You agree that you are voluntarily purchasing products or services, participating in recommended activities, and using the Website and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
Security and confidentiality
Any passwords and user IDs used for a Website are for individual business use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password and user ID (if any). Diabetes Safety Organisation will be entitled to monitor your password and user ID and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Diabetes Safety Organisation considers insecure, Diabetes Safety Organisation will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account. You further agree not to disclose your password or user ID to any other person and Diabetes Safety Organisation will not be responsible for the unauthorised use of your profile by any other person and are under no obligation to confirm the actual identity of any password or user ID. You agree to notify Diabetes Safety Organisation immediately upon becoming aware of any known or suspected unauthorised use(s) of your password or user ID to gain access to your profile, or any breach of security, or if at any time your password or user ID is, or you believe it has been, lost, stolen, disclosed, or otherwise compromised, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Diabetes Safety Organisation cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these provisions.
Diabetes Safety Organisation may, in its sole discretion, cancel or terminate your right to use any or all Websites, or any part of any Website, or any Content, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorised to access the applicable Website, the part of the Website, or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to both Content and the Website set out in this Agreement shall survive. Diabetes Safety Organisation shall not be liable to any party for such termination.
Third party rights
For English law purposes, the Diabetes Safety Organisation Related Parties shall have the benefit of the indemnities given by you in this Agreement pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unlawful purposes.
- You must not engage in any commercial activity, such as sales of goods and/or services and/or give tips at any place where commercial activity is taking place, this includes no advertising.
- You must not contribute with any propaganda, religious and/or political views.
- You must not contribute with information which in any way contains or involves incitement to racial hatred, pornography or child pornography.
- You must not conduct in any campaigns and/or criticise Diabetes Safety Organisation. Feedback on this Service is made directly to Diabetes Safety Organisation via email. Contact information can be found in the bottom of this document.
- You must respect the laws (in your country) and abide by ethical and moral values.
- You must not defame, harass or offend other people.
- You must not share other people’s personal information.
- You must not transmit, and/or distribute files that may damage Diabetes Safety Organisation or other people’s computers or property, such as viruses, Trojan horses, etc. While we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website.
- You must agree that you give Diabetes Safety Organisation the right to publish, use, copy, present, reproduce, display, edit and license the material you have created, without special compensation or with notification, anywhere around the world in all types of medium. This does not include your personal information, read more under “Privacy”.
- We reserve the rights to at any time modify or close the Website with any reason, at any time without notice.
- We have the right to at any time change the conditions without first obtaining your approval. You accept these modifications by continuing to use Diabetes Safety Organisation after the amendment comes into force.
- Technical support is given to all visitors of the site and is only available via email.
- Diabetes Safety Organisation is not responsible for criminal acts committed by the use of Diabetes Safety Organisation services.
- Diabetes Safety Organisation is not responsible for the infringement of others’ intellectual property rights through the use of Diabetes Safety Organisation.
- Diabetes Safety Organisation is not under any circumstances responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the use of Diabetes Safety Organisation and/or its materials or information.
- The Website may contain links to third party sites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party sites or resources.
- If any of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms will continue in full force and effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
- When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
How to contact us
- Phone us on 0345 350 3690
- Email us at email@example.com
Last revised 11th April 2019