- Enhance your web experience, by optimising our site to meet your computer’s browser and display settings.
- Allow us to use multimedia content on our site (eg Flash videos) via third-party cookies.
- Provide us with anonymised analytical information about how people use our website such as number of visits to a page.
While the cookies we use may collect information about your browsing habits, they do not retain any personal data about you.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies – which are temporary cookie files that are erased when you close your browser – and persistent cookies, which will stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file. You can choose to block the setting of cookies, or remove any cookies that have been issued to your computer or device, at any time.
To do this, you should review your browser’s settings via the settings menu, and adjust your user preferences accordingly. For more information on how to do this, and for general guidance on cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- Avoid using our website,
- Take necessary steps to block the setting of the cookies we use (or all cookies) on your computer/device,
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we currently use on our website (any changes to these will be updated on this policy) are listed below in the following table:
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named
||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.|
For further information about this policy, please contact us
- Phone us on 0333 577 5735
- Email us at email@example.com
Last revised 21st November 2018